Re: Getting the constructor from flat curry

From: Gustavo Arroyo Delgado <garroyo_at_dsic.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:27:46 +0200

hola a todos!

I made a little change in Sebastian program:

Prelude> :l BinTree
Parsing 'BinTree.curry'...
skipping BinTree.curry ...
BinTree> :show

import FlatCurry
import FlatCurryGoodies

data BinTree a = Leaf | Branch a (BinTree a) (BinTree a)

getNames p = do progFlat <- readFlatCurry p
                 let cN = constructorNames progFlat
                 putStrLn (show cN)

constructorNames :: Prog -> [QName]
constructorNames prog = [ name | typ <- progTypes prog, name <-
consNames typ ]
  where
    consNames typ = [ consName cons | not (isTypeSyn typ), cons <-
typeConsDecls typ ]
BinTree> getNames "BinTree"
[("BinTree","Leaf"),("BinTree","Branch")]
BinTree>

I'm using "BinTree" file as program as well as getName's argument...

hasta luego...