Re: Getting the constructor from flat curry

From: hema kumar <hemasid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 04:05:59 -0700

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for the effort for explaining me regarding the program. Really
appreciate your help

But, I m still getting the same error corresponding to constructorNames.

Prelude> :l flatConstrs.curry
Parsing 'flatConstrs.curry'...
generating flatConstrs.fcy ...
cymake:
"flatConstrs.curry", line 4.2: Unexpected token identifier
`constructorNames'
ERROR occurred during parsing!
Prelude>

Please help.