New TasteCurry and Examples

From: Michael Hanus <hanus_at_informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:36:19 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Colleagues,

this is just to inform you that I have added to the Curry web pages
(http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~hanus/curry/)
a section with example programs for Curry. So, if you
are working on an implementation of Curry and/or want
to look at some examples for the various features of
Curry, you can have a look there.

Furthermore, the online version of our TasteCurry system
has been updated so that it is compatible (but slightly
more restricted) with the language description in
the last report (version 0.5). In particular, the
evaluation annotation "choice" is implemented
and the syntax has been made fully compatible with the report.