[curry] Re: Choosing default instances in Curry

From: Finn Teegen <fte_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 17:53:18 +0200

Hi Andy,

I guess, there is not much for me to add. Although the front end does
support defaulting analogous to Haskell, the REPLs of both PAKCS and
KiCS2 implement their own defaulting mechanism because, among other
things because of the printing of free variables. I don't know how the
MCC uses defaulting for its REPL, it might be worth a look.

Regards,
Finn