Re: Getting the constructor from flat curry

From: Gustavo Arroyo Delgado <garroyo_at_dsic.upv.es>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 03:47:03 +0200

hi hema,

i just want to show that the Sebastian program works. i remove the
data type Bintree from the flatConstrs program, as you require, i
declare this data type into another file, finally i execute two
examples to get the constructor names, it works!

Prelude> :l BinTree.curry
Parsing 'BinTree.curry'...
skipping BinTree.curry ...
BinTree> :show
data BinTree a = Leaf | Branch a (BinTree a) (BinTree a)
BinTree> :l flatConstrs
Parsing 'flatConstrs.curry'...
skipping flatConstrs.curry ...
flatConstrs> :show
import FlatCurry
import FlatCurryGoodies

constructorNames :: Prog -> [QName]
constructorNames prog =
        [ name | typ <- progTypes prog, name <- consNames typ ]
    where
       consNames typ =
        [ consName cons | not (isTypeSyn typ), cons <- typeConsDecls typ ]

getNames p = do progFlat <- readFlatCurry p
                 let cN = constructorNames progFlat
                 putStrLn (show cN)

flatConstrs> :t constructorNames
constructorNames :: FlatCurry.Prog -> [(String,String)]
flatConstrs> getNames "BinTree"
[("BinTree","Leaf"),("BinTree","Branch")]
flatConstrs> readFlatCurry "BinTree" >>= print . constructorNames
[("BinTree","Leaf"),("BinTree","Branch")]
flatConstrs>

hema, please verify the following: all the function definitions must
be written in the first column, i put the constructorNames definition
in the second column of the program and got the same error message:

flatConstrs> :l flatConstrs
Parsing 'flatConstrs.curry'...
generating flatConstrs.fcy ...
cymake:
"flatConstrs.curry", line 5.2: Unexpected token identifier `constructorNames'
ERROR occurred during parsing!
flatConstrs>

i hope this solve the problem...

good luck!