Re: Name discussion for new primtive

From: German Vidal <gvidal_at_dsic.upv.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:51:37 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Bernd Brassel wrote:

> It seems to me now, that groundHnf and nonVar are the most reasonable
> names, what do you think?

Probably I missed something, but I think that the most appropriate
name would be simply 'eval'. It doesn't sound operational and it
reflects quite well what we want to achive: the evaluation of its
argument to a value (i.e., a head normal form).

Of course, this is a keyword in Curry. But couldn't we change that?

Best wishes,
German