PACS -> PAKCS

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:31:31 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Colleagues,

this is to inform you that a new version of our Curry implementation
is available under a new URL. The previous system PACS
(Portland Aachen Curry System) has been renamed for obvious
reasons into PAKCS and can now be found at URL

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~pakcs/

These web pages contain also an interactive web interface
to run small Curry programs. Since they are now executed
on a much faster machine than in our previous web pages
in Aachen, I hope it is more fun to play with it.