Re: TasteCurry Bug

From: Michael Hanus <hanus_at_informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:43:46 +0100

Dear Sven,

Thanks for reporting the problem with the parser
(I didn't detect it since this problem has not occurred
in the different Scheme implementations which I used for
testing). But you are right, it is safer to use equal?
instead of eq?. I have changed the code in this way.

BTW, I suggest to report bugs of our implementation
not via this mailing list since it may not be very interesting
for the other readers. However, bugs in the language design
(your second email) are very welcome on this list.