[curry] Re: Lots of problems with cypm

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 13:03:37 +0200

Hi Andy,

I am sorry to hear about your problems. The error message is produced
by git, but it definitely should not occur. Maybe you can send me
the output produced by

> cypm -v debug update

so that I can look at it to find some reason.

Concerning cleaning a strange CPM state, you might have a look into
Sect. 11 of CPM's manual. The easiest thing is to remove all
CPM-relevant files by

> rm -rf .cpmrc $HOME/.cpm

and then try the update command. I hope this helps.