[curry] Re: Specifying default rules: Why and how?

From: Jeffrey Brown <jeffbrown.the_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 00:17:01 -0500

I've almost got currypp working! It's installed, but reports
"pakcs-frontend: /usr/lib/pakcs/lib/.curry/Prelude.uacy: openFile:
permission denied (Permission denied)
ERROR: i/o error: ERROR: user error: Illegal source program". I put more
details on StackOverflow[1].

Thank you both!

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53357361/specifying-default-rules-in-th=
e-curry-language-why-and-how/53367863#comment93722810_53367863

====

====