Re: MIU in Curry

From: Sergio Antoy <antoy_at_cs.pdx.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:50:06 -0700

Hi Wolfgang,

> Actually, I want to avoid the manual construction of a search tree,
> since this is, in my opinion, one of the things that Curry should handle
> itself.

Yes, this is a good idea. Curry constructs the search tree.

> I also don’t understand why an infinite search space should be a
> problem, as I’m using breadth-first search. Shouldn’t breadth-first
> search find every solution?

The computation space and the search tree are different
things. Yes, a bf traversal of the computation space will
find every solution. I do not know exactly how the search
space is constructed/traversed, hence I won't comment on this.

Best,
Sergio