Re: MIU in Curry

From: Sergio Antoy <antoy_at_cs.pdx.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:29:00 -0700

Hi Wolfgang,

Interesting system, thank you for bringing it to this mailing
list. I do not fully understand your code. However, most
Curry implementations are not complete, hence an infinite
computation space is always dangerous, unless you control
yourself the traversal.

I attach such an implementation hacked in 10 minutes.
It prints the computation space up to a fixed depth.
Indeed, it is shorter and simpler than Haskell's.

To look for a solution more efficiently than traversing the
space in some order, one could represent the computation space
as a trie. Just an idea.

Best,
Sergio

The search space is infinite