Compiling standalone applications in Kics2

From: Larry D. Lee jr. <llee_at_jhsph.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:06:10 -0500

Hey everyone,

I'm rying to compile a standalone program using Kics2, but the resulting
program uses dynamic linking to load certain libraries. Ideally, I would
like these libraries to be statically linked with the application so
that I could install the binary on another system without having to
install the missing libraries. Unfortunately, every method that I could
think of to force static linking has failed. I've tried using :set to
pass the following compiler flag to ghc ":set rts -optl-static". I've
tried calling ghc directly on the .hs files generated by kics2 in
./.curry. And, so forth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,