Fwd: Invertible nondeterminism?

From: Julio Mariño <jmarino_at_fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:33:40 +0100

The idea seems mathematically reasonable and reminds me to
constructive negation in constraint logic programming.

The domain-theory needed for anti-answers would be similar,
apparently, to constructive computed answers in CLP(Herbrand) with
equalities and disequalities, but I am being highly speculative here.

Julio