Re: PAKCS Sockets on swi-pl? -> solved

From: Steffen Mazanek <steffen.mazanek_at_unibw.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:31:37 +0100

Thanks a lot for trying. I have completely reinstalled
PAKCS and tried again and it still did not worked. But
I now know what the problem has been (Bernd inspired
this solution)! In Ubuntu-linux swi-pl is divided in
several packages and I have only installed the main
packages and not the extensions. All my stuff works
nicely with this - except the sockets. Now that I have
installed all possible extensions it works as expected.
Maybe this should be mentioned somewhere in the
installation instructions or in the documentation of
Socket in the manual.

Thanks again,
Steffen

--