Re: a proposal featuring a bug

From: Wolfgang Lux <wlux_at_uni-muenster.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:48:33 +0100

Bernd Brassel wrote:

> Mean by what? If you refer to the evaluation mode of kics, it just
> means
> that a free variable of Type (Tree Color) is internally represented
> just
> like we discussed, namely equivalent to (Tree Color ()) as defined by
>
> Color _ = Red ? Green
> Tree a _ = Tree (a ()) (Tree a ()) (Tree a ())

I understood that this is the intended transformation, but I do not
understand what you mean by free variables. Those variables which are
syntactically free in a function definition or only free variables of
a goal and logical variables declared with a free declaration? I was
assuming the former in my previous mail, but maybe I was wrong with
that.

Regards
Wolfgang