New PAKCS (Version 1.7.2) and Curry report

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:15:45 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I like to announce the availability of a new major release
of PAKCS. The new version 1.7.2 is available for downloading
via the usual web page

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~pakcs/

This version is compatible with the new version of the Curry
report (where I put the results of the recent discussions).

Please have a look at the release notes for more details:
http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~pakcs/RELNOTES.html

Have fun and let me know any problems, suggestions etc,