New TasteCurry System

From: Michael Hanus <hanus_at_informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:24:54 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I want to inform that I have made publically available
a new version of our TasteCurry system. If you want
to play with it and run (smaller) programs, you'll
find the way to the interactive WWW interface via

  http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~hanus/tastecurry/

(there is also a link to the old version).

The main change in this version is the syntax which is now
compatible to what's described in the Curry report.
Thanks to Sergio Antoy who has implemented a new parser,
this version accepts the Haskell-like syntax with layout rules.
You can find several examples in the above mentioned web pages.

If you are interested in running this system at your computer
or using the Curry->Java compiler (the system in the web pages
is only our slow Prolog interpreter which is sufficient for
smaller programs), please contact me directly.