[curry] Dynamic Predicates?

From: Felix Holmgren <felix.holmgren_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:58:36 +0200

Hi!

I'm reading the "Dynamic Predicates in Functional Logic Programs" paper and
I'm finding it quite interesting since I've always found the integration
with persistent data stores to be a weak point in most languages and
frameworks, and it seemed to me that Logic Programming should offer a more
natural way to deal with this problem given that it's got the idea of a
global database built in (as the paper points out).

So my question is: has this been implemented in any form in existing Curry
systems? I think there was a mention of dynamic predicates having been
implemented as a library but I can't find it. Was the idea scrapped perhaps?

Cheers
/Felix