[curry] Lots of problems with cypm

From: Andy Jost <andrew.jost_at_synopsys.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:30:27 +0000

I've had nothing but trouble with cypm. It seems to be required for a cert=
ain package I want to use, but even the most basic commands fail, e.g.:

% cypm update
fatal: destination path '.' already exists and is not an empty directory.
CRITICAL Failed to update git repository, return code 128

Others are able to build the package in question, so I'd like to start over=
.

I'd like to remove all traces of cypm and even Curry (pakcs, kics2) from my=
 system (Ubuntu) and start from scratch. How should I go about doing that?=
  Or are there other recommendations for how to approach this.

-Andy