Timing Curry programs

From: James Koppel <jkoppel_at_mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:15:01 -0400

How do time Curry programs? I'm looking through the KiCS2 documentation,
and I can't find any way to get the current system time (ifI want to time
it internally), nor accept a command-line argument (if I want to use the
time command).

I want to do this because, I have a new approach to implementing
direct-style nondeterminism in imperative languages, and I'd like to
compare to the "built-in" nondeterminism of Curry.

Sincerely,
James Koppel
MIT CSAIL