Re: Help using currypp

From: James Koppel <jkoppel_at_mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 13:09:06 -0400

Thanks! I am now able to see how the default rules work.

I see that the implementation uses encapsulated search. If I understand
correctly, this prevents default rules from being used when the arguments
contain logic variables (which are not bound on other threads), which
explains why default rules did not work for my intended application. It
seems that it would be straightforward to change the implementation to use
booleans instead of failure, which would not have this problem.