Eliminate Haskell obfuscisms (was Smap: Collecting small programs)

From: <lausgans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:42:21 +0300

> 30 окт. 2014 г., в 19:58, Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de> написал(а):

> I agree, but this is inherited from Haskell. At some early point we
> decided for compatibility with Haskell instead of creating a new
> syntax.

The long usage of Haskell in our company shown that pointfree style is abused much and leads to a code obfuscation. Moreover, the habit to omit the last argument may lead to a strange errors, if you did this accidentally, and did this for a function with missing annotation.
Are there any plans to set warn mode in Curry: 1) for arguments omit (imo it’s a poor abstraction, people enjoying things like may go Forth path instead); 2) for use of «.» composition operator in a hand-written chains (on other side, the use in map() is worth); 3) «$» operator and maybe some more things.

Thanks.
Alex.