New survey on Curry and FLP

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:21:39 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I noticed that many of you cited sometimes my survey
"Functional Logic Programming: From Theory to Curry"
which I wrote in 2005 for a Festschrift for Harald Ganzinger.
This version was only available as an informal report.
After a long time, this survey (in a revised form)
has been formally published:

_at_INPROCEEDINGS{Hanus13,
author = {Hanus, M.},
title = {Functional Logic Programming: From Theory to {Curry}},
year = {2013},
booktitle = {Programming Logics - Essays in Memory of Harald Ganzinger},
pages = {123-168},
publisher = {Springer LNCS 7797} }

Since this survey does not only discuss the design of Curry
but also the general foundations of functional logic programming
(e.g., operational semantics), I hope it is useful,
e.g., as an entry point for your students.

The official version is available via

http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37651-1_6

but you'll find an author version in my web pages at

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~mh/papers/GanzingerFestschrift.html