Re: Proposal: Syntax extension

From: Wolfgang Lux <wlux_at_uni-muenster.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:59:33 +0100

Sebastian Fischer wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand. I meant that 'cases' should behave
> exactly as your proposed 'fcase', only have a different name.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your proposal. Didn't get that it was just
about the name of the keyword. I still prefer fcase instead of cases
because the difference of the two keywords is more obvious to me than
the difference between case and cases. Also, in my experience it is
more likely to omit the final character of a word while typing than
the first. But, nevertheless I'm not tied to the keyword fcase in any
way.

Wolfgang