Declarative programming overview

From: Sebastian Fischer <sebf_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:05:47 +0200

Hello,

I have finished a first draft of an overview on declarative programming:

     <http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~sebf/haskell/dp-overview.html

The section on functional programming describes type polymorphism,
higher-order functions, lazy evaluation, class-based overloading, and
equational reasoning. The section on logic programming discusses
unbound variables, (lazy) non-determinism, search, and constraints.

The LP section contains a surprisingly concise solution for the n-
queens problem.

If you find time to read it, I'd appreciate comments especially to
improve clarity of exposition.

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Underestimating the novelty of the future is a time-honored tradition.
(D.G.)