Curry Report Vers. 0.8.2

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:41:45 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

after our recent discussions on Curry, I have included
all results in a new update of the Curry report.

You'll find a short description of all changes and the
new version via the Curry homepage

  http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~curry

or the report directly at

  http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~curry/papers/report.pdf

Since there are changes at several places, in particular,
the redefinition of the evaluation annotations (eval flex/rigid
removed, ensureNotFree added etc), I have marked this version
as preliminary so that I can easily include any corrections
that I receive in the next days.