Who can port one of the curry implementations to windows platform?

From: Liu Junfeng <kmair_at_peoplemail.com.cn>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:17:33 +0800

Who can port one of the curry implementations to windows platform, especially PAKCS or M┨nster Curry?

I need a windows implementation for curry, I think curry is very suitable for AI programming and I have some interests in knowledge representation.

A windows implementation for curry will also benefit other windows users and will enlarge curry's user group.

        Liu Junfeng
        kmair_at_peoplemail.com.cn
          2003-03-23