Re: OpenGL bindings for Curry?

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:26:07 +0100

On 01/11/2016 11:39 AM, ⁣ ⁣ wrote:
> Are there any WIP / working OpenGL or other 3D bindings for Curry?
> It would be interesting to do some visual experiments in Curry :-)

Sorry, I am not aware of any such binding.
In principle, it should not be difficult to implement such a binding
and maybe the amalgamated functional and logic features might help.
For instance, the existing GUI library of PAKCS and KiCS2
is based on a Tcl/Tk binding where logic variables are used
to provide a more declarative API, see my old PADL'00 paper

https://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~mh/papers/PADL00.html