Curry report updated to version 0.9.0

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:31:37 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

according to the recent discussion about simplifying the
definition of Curry (omitting the distinction between
constraints and predicates), I have updated the report
on Curry. This version contains two major changes:

- The type Success is omitted (for backward compatibility,
  it is still defined as a type synonym for Bool).

- The (record) field notation has been added (according
  to some earlier announcement on this list).

The new version is still preliminary (if you find some bugs, typos)
but it will become definite if I don't receive further input.

You can find this version at

http://www.curry-language.org/documentation/report

Moreover, you can find at

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~curry/reports.html

a more detailed list of changes of this version of the report.

BTW, the current distributions of PAKCS (Version 1.14.0)
and KiCS2 (Version 0.5.0) already implement all changes
described in the new version (although it is still not
mentioned in their manuals, but this will come up soon).