New survey on FLP and Curry

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:48:10 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

since I know that many of you have cited my old survey
on functional logic programming (appeared in 1994 in JLP),
I'd like to point you to a new survey that I have recently
published at ICLP that addresses some important more recent
topics in FLP. Of course, not all of the numerous works
in this area could be covered in such a space-limited
survey, but I hope it could be useful as an entry point,
e.g., for your students. You'll find it in my web pages at

http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~mh/papers/ICLP07.html