Re: formal verification for functional-logic programming languages

From: Michael Hanus <mh_at_informatik.uni-kiel.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:14:19 +0100

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> where can I find information about formal verification techniques and tools
> for functional-logic programming languages? Both introductionary texts and
> current research papers etc. are welcome.

There is a recent paper related to the verification
of functional logic programs:

_at_INPROCEEDINGS{ClevaLeachLopez04PPDP,
author = {Cleva, J.M. and Leach, J. and L{\'o}pez-Fraguas, F.J.},
title = {A logic programming approach to the verification of functional-logic programs},
year = {2004},
booktitle = {Proceedings of the 6th International ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming},
pages = {9-19},
publisher = {ACM Press} }